Welcome to the course guide for Krys Verral and Geoffrey Canton's section of the HUMA 1971 Understanding Children and Youth, for the fall term of 2014. This guide will introduce you to the collections at the Archives and Special Collections (ASC) and the Map Library. It will introduce you to the resources and processes needed to successfully complete your assignment using the ASC collection and the tutorial homework using historic maps.
Information will be updated as details become available.
Parts of this course guide include:
Archives & Special Collections
- Late Eighteenth Century items from the Archives & Special Collections
- Additional Resources - online
- Additional Resources - videos
- Visiting the Archives & Special Collections - tips and instructions
- How to request material from the Archives & Special Collections
Maps and the Map Library
Clara Thomas Archives & Special Collections
305 Scott Library
York University Libraries
4700 Keele Street
Toronto, Ontario, M3J 1P3
M - F: 10:00 am - 4:30 pm