- YU-Card, your library card.
- Passport York username and password,
- to access e-resources off campus
- renew books online
- access computers on campus
- to book a group study room/Bloomberg terminal
- York Libraries Homepage
- Peter F. Bronfman Business Library
- Business Resources A-Z
- Group Study Room booking
- Bloomberg terminal booking
This Guide is designed to introduce Master of Finance students to the York University Libraries services, including how to get a library card, how to get help with research, how to book a group study room etc. The focus is on the services and collections available at the Peter F. Bronfman Business Library which is located in Room S237, Seymour Schulich Building.
Circulation/Reserve Desk – sign out or return books and request and sign out reserve materials.
After Hours Book Drop – open only when library is closed and located in the room to the right of the library doors.
- knowledgeable staff are available during reference hours.
- send email at email@example.com reference questions and expect an answer within 24 hours.
- IM Chat reference service
- phone 416-736-5139
- make an appointment with a business librarian
Group Study Rooms – book library group study rooms online at Bronfman. You may reserve a break-out room in the Schulich Scool of Business Building online. There are projectors available for loan for use in the Library group study rooms only. Enquire at the Circulation Desk.
The Quiet Room (no talking and cell phones allowed) is an enclosed room that you enter from the mezzanine level of the library. Groups may only work in the Group study rooms, but brief, quiet discussions may occur throughout the library. We Ask that you be considerate of others working around you. Loud, noisy behavior and cell phones are never acceptable. Please put your cell phone on vibrate and leave the library to make or take calls that involve lengthy discussions.
Public Workstations – most public workstations provide access to the Library catalogue, library electronic resources, Microsoft Office suite of products and the Internet.